- 1 jar (1lb. 8oz) Ragu Old World Style Pasta Sauce
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup part skim ricotta cheese (about 8 oz)
- 2 tbsp. reduced fat grated parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese (about 3 oz)
- 12 oz. uncooked Mueller's ziti pasta
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Combine Pasta Sauce and water in large bowl.
- Stir in ricotta and Parmesan cheeses, then uncooked Ziti.
- Evenly spoon Ziti mixture into 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Cover tightly with aluminum foil and bake 55 minutes.
- Remove foil and sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Bake uncovered an additional 5 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.