- 12 oz Mueller's Jumbo Shells
- 2 eggs
- 2 containers (15 oz) each Ricotta cheese
- 2 cups (8 oz) shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1-1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- ½ cup chopped fresh parsley or 2 tbsp dried parsley
- 1 tbsp dried basil
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 cups spaghetti sauce
- Cook Jumbo Shells for 15 minutes.
- Drain, cover and set aside.
- In medium bowl beat eggs lightly; stir in Ricotta, Mozzarella, 3/4 cup Parmesan, parsley, basil, and salt.
- Spoon about one tablespoon of cheese mixture into each shell.
- Arrange filled shells in 13x9-inch baking dish; top with spaghetti sauce.
- Sprinkle with remaining Parmesan.
- Bake in 350˚ oven 25-30 minutes or until heated through.