Recipes & Cooking
Deliciously simple recipes from Mueller's. The American Classic Pasta.
Classic Macaroni Salad
Backyard barbecues are never complete without this classic pasta salad. Prepare at least a day ahead for the flavors to blend.
- 8 ounces Mueller's Elbows
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard (optional)
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 1 cup chopped green or red pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Combine mayonnaise, vinegar, mustard, sugar, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Add cooked elbows, celery, peppers, and onion.
- Toss to coat. Cover and chill to blend flavors.