- 16 oz Mueller's Vermicelli
- 2 Tbsp butter or margarine
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into 2 inch strips
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz) cream of celery soup
- 1 container (7 oz) refrigerated pesto
- 3/4 cup milk
- Shredded Parmesan for garnish (optional)
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
- In a large skillet, over medium-high heat, melt butter. Add chicken and cook until slightly browned and done.
- Add soup, pesto and milk to chicken mixture. Stir to blend; reduce heat to maintain a simmer. Add pasta and heat through.
- Garnish with Parmesan before serving.