Recipes & Cooking
Deliciously simple recipes from Mueller's. The American Classic Pasta.
Rotisserie Chicken and Noodles
Put some spring in your step with our comforting Rotisserie Chicken and Noodles. Spend just 10 minutes prepping, then pop this dish in the oven, and kick back and relax until the timer goes off. You've earned it!
- 12 oz Mueller's Extra Wide Egg Noodles
- 1 can (10.5 ounces) cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup milk
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1 fully-cooked rotisserie chicken
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Spray a 9 x 13-inch baking dish with nonstick spray coating.
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
- Combine soup and milk in a large mixing bowl; whisk until smooth. Stir in salt and pepper, to taste, 1 cup cheese, and mushroom pieces.
- Cut chicken from bone and coarsely chop.
- Discard skin and bones; add chicken to soup-cheese mixture.
- Fold in cooked noodles.
- Spoon into prepared baking dish.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle with reserved cheese and bake, uncovered, 5 to 10 minutes or until hot and cheese is melted.