Ingredients8 oz (1/2 Package) Mueller's Medium Egg Noodles
1 can (10-1/2 oz) cream of celery soup
1 cup milk
2 tbsp butter
1 can (6 oz) tuna packed in water, drained and flaked
2 tbsp bread crumbs
Cooking Instructions• Cook Medium Egg Noodles according to package directions.
• Drain, cover and set aside.
• Preheat oven to 350.
• In medium saucepan, bring celery soup and milk to a simmer.
• Stir in butter and tuna; heat through.
• In a large bowl, toss noodles with sauce; blend evenly.
• Pour mixture into a nonstick casserole dish.
• Sprinkle top with bread crumbs.
• Bake for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned.