- 8 oz Mueller's Medium Egg Noodles
- 1 can (10-1/2 oz) cream of celery soup
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 can (6 oz) tuna packed in water, drained and flaked
- 2 tbsp bread crumbs
- Cook Medium Egg Noodles according to package directions.
- Drain, cover and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In medium saucepan, bring celery soup and milk to a simmer.
- Stir in butter and tuna; heat through.
- In a large bowl, toss noodles with sauce; blend evenly.
- Pour mixture into a nonstick casserole dish.
- Sprinkle top with bread crumbs.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned.