Recipes & Cooking
Deliciously simple recipes from Mueller's. The American Classic Pasta.
Turkey and Pasta Teriyaki
This Asian noodle dish will please your palate with its combination of colorful veggies, turkey tenders and thin noodles.
- 16 oz Mueller's Vermicelli
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 lb boneless, skinless turkey tenders, cut into thin strips about 2 x 1/4-inches
- 1 pkg (16 oz) frozen stir-fry vegetable medley with broccoli, snap peas and water chestnuts
- 1 cup bottled teriyaki sauce
- 3 cups water
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat oil in a Dutch oven or large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add turkey and cook, stirring frequently, 2 minutes.
- Add frozen vegetables and cook, stirring frequently, 2 minutes.
- Break uncooked pasta into 2 to 3–inch segments. Stir the pasta pieces into the turkey and vegetables. Cook, stirring frequently, 2 minutes.
- Add teriyaki sauce and water. Season with salt and pepper. Cover, reduce heat to low and cook 10 minutes or until pasta is cooked, stirring occasionally.
- If desired, substitute 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken or boneless pork loin for turkey.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder, if desired.