Ingredients8 oz (1/2 pkg)Mueller's Elbows
¼ Cup margarine or butter
3 Tablespoons all-purpose flour
1/8 Teaspoon dry mustard
1/8 Teaspoon salt (optional)
1/8 Teaspoon black pepper
2 Cups milk
2 Cups (8 oz) shredded sharp cheddar cheese
1 Cup croutons
Cooking Instructions• Preheat oven to 350˚F.
• Cook pasta for 3 minutes and drain.
• In medium saucepan, melt margarine. Blend in flour, mustard, salt, and pepper.
• Cook until mixture is smooth and bubbly; gradually add milk.
• Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture boils; simmer 1 minute, stirring constantly.
• Gradually mix in cheese. Stir over low heat until cheese is melted.
• Add pasta; mix lightly. Pour into 2-quart casserole.
• Top with croutons. Bake 25 minutes.